If all aspects of the gaming are conducted on Indian lands in conformity with federal statutes and with administrative regulations of the national Indian gaming commission, the term does not include class II gaming or class III gaming as defined by 25 U. (23) “Keno caller” means a person 18 years of age or older who, using authorized equipment, announces the order of the numbers drawn in live keno.
(24) “License” means a license for an operator, dealer, card room contractor, manufacturer of devices not legal in Montana, sports tab game seller, manufacturer of electronic live bingo or keno equipment, other manufacturer, distributor, or route operator that is issued to a person by the department.
(14) “Gambling device” means a mechanical, electromechanical, or electronic device, machine, slot machine, instrument, apparatus, contrivance, scheme, or system used or intended for use in any gambling activity.
(15) “Gambling enterprise” means an activity, scheme, or agreement or an attempted activity, scheme, or agreement to provide gambling or a gambling device to the public.
Numbers must be randomly drawn using authorized equipment until the game is won by the person or persons who first cover one or more previously designated arrangements of numbers on the bingo card.
(6) “Bingo caller” means a person 18 years of age or older who, using authorized equipment, announces the order of the numbers drawn in live bingo.
(2) The legislature adopts the policy that an applicant for a license or permit or other department approval under parts 1 through 8 of this chapter does not have a right to the issuance of a license or permit or the granting of the approval sought.